Thursday, February 19, 2009

i'm invited



so, i had lunch today with a friend, who invited me to join her next year at this time for a visit to avandaro, mexico....right smack dab in the middle of the country. mountains, streams, horseback riding, wonderful people, and THIS IS WHERE THE MONARCHS GO when they leave us!! seriously, guys, i am not much into "bucket lists" but i SWEAR this one is on mine. she said she closed her eyes, and could hear the 'swish swish swish' of millions of butterfly wings.

i am SO going there. wow.

5 comments:

cherk said...

Oh yeah you gotta go, can't turn down an invite.

Karen said...

I'm sitting here, trying not to be jealous, trying to think of something nice to say. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

bobbione8y said...

HA! i made somebody jealous for ONCE in my pitiful life!

oh.

perhaps it is not cool to be happy about that :)

Karen said...

Well, maybe it's not so good, but you did make me smile.

K~ said...

Looks so cool. K~