Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i like dreamin'

yeah. that song is from 1976, so most of you whippersnappers probably don't even remember :)


anyhoo, i am in a dream state. it happens every year, usually around this time. one of the consistent dreams is that of a new house. i actually love my house, but the thought of a fresh start, a new decorating palette, and all the things about home, makes me love to look at houses. sometimes, i even dream for other people. i really just think it's the concept of "home" that fulfills my dream.


here's the house i found today...so pretty. anybody want it?!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Is it next door to you? I'll take it!

carey said...

closing my eyes and feeling fine...when the lights go down, i'm holding you so tight, got you in my arms, it's paradise oooooooo sweet dreams baby, i love you (i like dreamin) ooooooo sweet dreams baby i've got you in my arms tonite...

yeah. i'm no whippersnapper.

but i do dig that house. where is it?

bobbione8y said...

he he he.

yeah. that is not the best song, but i wanted to use the title :)

house is in luverne, mn.

i always wanted to be a minnesotan.

Karen said...

I've always had a thing for red doors.

Never heard that song. :-)