Thursday, February 26, 2009

leave lonely alone


yesterday, i received an e-video from patricia king that i kind of feel the leading to share. go to the extreme prophetic site, xp videos, and it's called "leaving loneliness behind."

i guess this is a shout out to all my single girls. well, that would also include myself, would it not? for many years, i have struggled on and off with loneliness. just a deep, inside aloneness. actually, i'm not sure it's related to being single, but of course that fact doesn't HELP the matter.

this prayer and understanding that the Lord is with us in our aloneness is awesome. i will say it's been a few years since i have struggled with real severe loneliness, but i know it's because the Lord is leading me out of it!

if your heart feels the need, watch the video. and tell me what you think.

5 comments:

Karen said...

She looks like Reva on Guiding Light.

Totally random thought, sorry.

I really came over here to tell you to be careful with the Zicam (and sorry you're feeling sick!). My husband told me about a report that said people who use it regularly experience a loss of their sense of smell. Seems one of his co-workers is a Zicam junkie and now can't smell a thing. Just be careful, ok?

bobbione8y said...

i have had one tablet. in my whole life :))

but yes, i did know about that. thanks.

i have a feeling you would really like patricia. really.

Karen said...

I think you're probably right, but since I spent an hour this afternoon re-reading blog posts about my mom (and crying my eyes out), I'd like to save her for tomorrow.

Did you nap?

Do you ever thing that we talk to each other so much in the course of a day that we should really just be sharing a home office?

bobbione8y said...

he he.

yes, you are definitely my office mate. i'm sure Carey smiles at that thought. and is probably a bit relieved :)

Karen said...

:-)

Still waiting for news about the hearing..