Friday, February 13, 2009

only


so, i've been so excited to tell you all about the conference this week. of course, it was awesome. since monday, my brain has been running practically nonstop. new ideas are coming to surface, new revvies from God, all of this GOOD good stuff.

problem is, i have had NO revelation of how to talk about it! very unusual for me. this morning i decided i simply MUST blog. i sat here, waiting for inspiration to pop into my head. which it did. one simple word.

only.


hmmmm. only, huh Lord? only. hmmmmm.

actually, it makes sense. although i learned alot and felt alot and got alot downloaded into me, perhaps the biggest message was this:

to 1) CHOOSE your kingdom. you cannot live in both the kingdom of God and the kingdom of this world. only one of them. if you are not choosing light at all times, you are choosing darkness.

and 2) CHOOSE to believe. not just IN God, but with God. on everything. ONLY God. nothing else. always. all day long.

only.

how's THAT for a recap?! perhaps God will give me words to expand on that as time goes on...i missed you guys much!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Gosh, Bob. I'm crying!

Ever since Carey's comment about how God is connecting you and me, and your comments on how I have been worshiping beside you, I have been living in expectation. It's an amazing state of mind, EXPECTING God to do good, new things in you. I think that maybe, just maybe, I finally have a grasp on HOPE, and I'm holding on tight.

If you get more words, you could always give me a call. I'm hungry to know what you've learned. :-)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear more. So glad you could go...

carey said...

first, bobbi call karen.

second, i missed you too...actually i have missed THIS you for a very long time.

third, i want to go on a trip!