Thursday, April 24, 2008

green and blacks


green and black, that kind of describes this spring, doesn't it? so, with another darn rainy day, and another tantrum over the weather brewing, i'm going to switch gears and concentrate on ... chocolate.

yum. have you tried this brand of chocolate bars yet? i got mine at target. 2 bars. 1 of which i devoured almost immediately, the 2nd of which i am afraid to open.

organic chocolate is GOOD. i mean, i grew up on hershey bars, but i will never think about them the same again! they seem fake compared to this stuff! it's ... earthy. and more textural. and intense. heck, you don't even eat the whole bar in one sitting, because it's actually satisfying.

ummmmmm. might have to dig into bar #2 today if the rain doesn't go away. or i could just look at the pretty packaging. tough choice :)

2 comments:

K~ said...

Oooo. that looks so good. I agree, kind of a neat. I like the packaging. K~

Karen said...

Hey. I didn't write yesterday because my comment sounded snobby to my own ears. :-) But I have to tell you how much I love love love this chocolate. I found it on a weekend trip to London (2004ish) and have literally scoured the earth for it ever since. I was head over heels when I found it at Target last year. I have never bothered with anything but the Maya Gold, but maybe I'll expand my horizons based on your recommendations. I think this is what the chocolate in Heaven tastes like and I'm glad you found it!