Monday, April 07, 2008

2 for 2


so, reading "the shack" a couple of weeks ago set off the book lovin' part of my brain, and made me want to read again. especially fiction. for a long time, i have not read much fiction. mostly, i've been doing bible studies, and christian "help" books and craft books and cook books. with magazines thrown in for instant gratification.

but i really do love reading fiction. this past week, i read "the penny" by joyce meyer. it was a "God fiction" book. i really liked it. found it at the library, too. what a concept. maybe i'll use my library card that i've had for about a decade!

oh, how i wish i had a reference back to ALL THE BOOKS that susan and karen were "currently reading" on their blogs. dang. suggestions welcome :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

You can see Karen's book list on goodreads.com. I will send you an invite. That is the only way I can keep track.