Thursday, February 07, 2008

here we go again.


i love the idea of HAVING a new vehicle, but i really hate the idea of picking one out. but once again, i think maybe it's time. ernie (bless his old heart) is making a TERRIBLE noise from somewhere underneath, and i'm beginning to see the writing on the wall.

so, the quest begins. or continues. whatever.

what do you guys think of this little guy? i am not so sure i am really a "small car" person, as much as i would like the gas economy. the honda element is kind of like a car as far as gas usage goes, but still stylin.'

yes? no? will you come shopping with me this weekend?

6 comments:

Cassie said...

didn't you hear? the Scooter is where it's at! Dave and I are starting a scooter gang this spring when we get a pair. This is your official invitation!

bobbione8y said...

oh no!

Phillip wants a scooter too!
perhaps a scooter AND an element?

i could maybe see that happening :)

Karen said...

Uhhhhhhh. My children think that is the ugliest car on the face of the earth. I kind of agree. Whatever happened to that sporty little orange guy??

bobbione8y said...

it's SMALL. very small.

i love the square look of this car! it's cute-ugly. that's a good thing :)

K~ said...

Oh, I love the scooter idea. I have wanted one for about 2 years now. Rick and I both agree it would be great for me.....but.... not for the 3 children and the bags and bags of groceries that I need to carry. Guess it's our mini van for a while still. Go for it!! K~

bobbione8y said...

i will test drive the Element, not the scooter, this weekend...!