Friday, February 22, 2008

be still my heart


my heart almost stopped last night. literally. several times.

okay, not really but ALMOST. phillip and i are watching the 1st season of Prison Break on dvd...he started it awhile back on fox, and liked it.

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhh. you MUST rent and watch this show! it's crazy good! the first 4 shows were suspenseful, but i could live with or without them. then, last night, we started on the second dvd, and i ABOUT DIED. i made phillip watch all four episodes that we had rented! FOUR in a row! poor guy, he is probably dead tired at work right now because i was jumping around and asking questions (why did they not know about this before? do you think that will work? they won't really kill the CO, will they?! omg, do you think he knows what is going on? and on and on and on :)))

anyway, i am jonesing for the next 4 shows. which we will probably devour tonite. i remember a couple of years ago, watching an entire season of Lost in a weekend, and this show is MORE suspenseful! better! has a cuter guy! ha :)

anyway, don't tell me any stuff i haven't seen yet. i might have to hurt you.

4 comments:

Karen said...

ooooooooh. Thanks for the tip. We've been watching The Tudors, but I'm sick of all the boobs. I trust there are no boobs in this one?

carey said...

we're on it. thanks bob.

bobbione8y said...

no boobs. only one or two actual females :)

but there are several very loveable characters, and TOO MANY bad guys. oh. the drama makes me crazy. but it keeps you hanging in there for "just one more episode"...!!

Chris said...

I LOVE Prison Break, especially for the two cute lead characters! I haven't been keeping up on this current season though, too many other things I am into sadly. But I will have to rent the dvd's when this season comes out. I won't give you any clues, bobbi, but I remember actually yelling at the TV at times! It's great!