Tuesday, February 05, 2008

can't stand it


i cannot stand it to have a crabby post like the previous one as the first thing to show my peeps when they visit (but i do feel it's my civic duty to post that for coffee lovers everywhere :))


so.


here's a happy post. i am getting ready to paint the kitchen (before the big floor / tiling project that is upcoming) so i am hunting for fabric for curtains. it has to be just perfect. vintage or whimsical or graphic or any combination thereof.

found this on reprodepot.com this morning. it's called folklore. maybe it's just the name i love, but this might be a possibility....!

7 comments:

KristieLou said...

Well, I don't feel like I can comment on the coffee post, since I am not a coffee drinker. Although it does sound horrible. This post however is beautiful. I love the fabric and its perfect for you kitchen. Buy it now :)

bobbione8y said...

he he. don't you LOVE the little squrrels and birds? aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

i know. i am stuck though, so many beautiful choices :)

Karen said...

It's very pretty!! How do you search for fabric? Where do you look?

bobbione8y said...

try the link.

i love reprodepot.com - nifty stuff!
also like the fat quarter shop. that is where i get "groups" of like fabric for quilting...

:)

carey said...

um...buddy. phillip is a boy. i'm not sure boys dig cute curtains with squirrels and birds on them.

just a thought. sorry.

bobbione8y said...

what does phillip have to do with MY kitchen?

are you trying to tell me something?


:)

K~ said...

I swear some posts don't show up for me!! I don't remember this post! AAAHHH. I love the fabric. I need to check out what might be going on over here. K~