Sunday, December 23, 2007

weekend wonderfulness

ah. sunday eve before christmas eve. i wish the calendar fell this way every year. all is as it should be, the last gifts have been fought for and won, the last parties have been attended, friends have been hugged, and merries have been wished.

now to just relax, go home to the fam, and "be" for a day or two.

this weekend was exactly what i craved. bubble baths, coffee chats with friends, thrifting and baking goodies. and thanking the Lord because He is good i am grateful for His presence. wishing you all a very merry one! see you next week sometime :)



thrifting for small pillows is kind of a new hobby. so far, i'm two for two, but this is the bestest one. oh, and the vase. love the yellow vase.

and what better to go with the yellow vase than a yellow shelf? the perfect size!
doilies are a good thing, don't you think? i have PLANS for these little gems.
hey, is that a great yellow daisy bowl that somebody bought me for christmas? why, yes it is!
works PERFECTLY whilst baking cookies :) thanks Lou!
ummmmmmm. no wonder my tummy is hurting. these babies required a bunch of tasting!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas Bobbi!!
Okay-I did it. I'm coming out of my vaguely Amish existence and got a cell phone (needed as I have an 11 year old car), digital camera and now this account.
Your blog continues to brighten my day, a necissity in the NW in winter where daylight is at a premium.
Check your email, and I'll send you the address of my new digs.
Hope you are well, you look well!
Lisa

K~ said...

Merry Christmas Bob!!!! I am so excited for you on your new year. Totally jealous of your cookies. Mine look burnt and over frosted, because, they are burnt and over frosted. Have a great one!!!!K~

bobbione8y said...

Merry Christmas Lisa and Kirst!

wish we were all in one place with some salty snacks and a bag of halloween candy and some red beer :)

well, maybe not.

:)