Saturday, December 22, 2007

sleeping in


oh, how i love to sleep in! i ended up staying up later than usual last night, and then had a bad case of insomnia...the last time i checked the clock was 3am, doh...

so, it was not a huge surprise when i woke up this morning at 9:30am! sheesh! i began to freak out at first, then remembered that I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TODAY.

and sleeping in is one of the things i wanted :)

ah. anyway, i tried to google "pillow" to give you an idea how much i love sleeping, but i found the above photo instead. need me a pair of those :)

happy day!

5 comments:

Chris said...

I am with you sister! Sleeping is my absolute favorite thing to do!

Karen said...

She's not kidding!

Those hands are kind of creepy. I don't think I could sleep in with disembodied muppet hands touching me.

:-)

Unknown said...

ryan and I were just discussing how to invent a bassinet with arms so she'd sleep somewhere else...

Chris said...

I agree, hands are creepy.

K~ said...

If you find a pair of those hands for a plump 40 year old, please send them my way!!! K~