Thursday, December 27, 2007

thrifters unite!


i guess my fascination with winter (see previous post) did not last long. because i have been sitting here thinking about "the longest yard sale" that i have seen on hgtv.


i want to go there.


right now.


but, it appears that i have to wait til August 7-10, 2008.

take a look at the humongous map. i would stay in the southern region, i think....southerners have better stuff :)


oh. btw. montgomery, alabama is just slightly south of the southernmost part of the trail. hmmmm. know any good shoppers down that way?!

8 comments:

KristieLou said...

oh, oh..

me, me take me. I really, really want to go!!!!!!!

Can you imagine the amount of cool stuff they would have??

bobbione8y said...

um yeah.

let's talk. and maybe start saving for the trip :0

Karen said...

Yippee!!! Come, come, come and bring your swimming suits, hopefully there will be a pool in my backyard by then. :-)

Are you still coming this winter???

Susan said...

Oh, can I go too?

I think my mom would like to go as well, she is the queen of deals.

This looks like so much fun - not to invite ourselves along for the pilgrimage to 'Bama to hang with Karen and gang.

Karen - also just invited myself to your house as well.

K~ said...

That looks too fun Bob! Keep me posted. K~

DeAnn said...

Wow. Never have heard of this before! Sounds like fun!

bobbione8y said...

oh! the more the merrier :)


what i am worried about is the drive. that's a LONG ways away from SD!

but you know, you'd want to have your vehicle so that you could BUY STUFF.

hmmmmm. there must be a way :)

Karen said...

Heck, yeah! You're ALL invited! Bloggirls pool party at Karen's! K and Kristielou, can't wait to meet you!!