Thursday, December 20, 2007

christmas letter


okay, i actually sent christmas cards this year. i have never really done a christmas letter, but i think they get a bad rap, because i love getting the ones i get. most of the time it's from people i live far away from, and i don't care if they tell me about taking out the trash, i miss them and will read whatever they have to say.

so anyway.

i decided to do a christmas picture collage. no design involved, because my head hurts from designing too much :)

thing is, i need some snail mail addresses or i cannot send cards to some of you lovely friends! you know who you are. send me your real addresses, please. you might want to include your birthday on there too, i am going to ask God to help me remember dates better for my new year's resolution!

and susan, thanks for doing detective work to find out my address. you are good :)


anyway, click on the photo so that you can read the captions if you so choose!

happy Christmas!

5 comments:

K~ said...

Love the photo of you and philip. K~

Unknown said...

um, Merry Christmas Bobbi. I, also, did some detective work...but I am not good at it because my letter was returned to sender with the letters UTF on it. Sorry. I will get it to you late, I guess.

Karen said...

Oh! A photo of Phillip! That's the first one I've seen! Great "letter." May my Valentine's cards look half as cool.

Officially, I have mailed ONE Christmas card, which was really a thank-you card written in a Christmas card. Pretty sure that's all I'll do. :-)

Chris said...

Bobbi, I need your address too! I'll send you mine. You won't get a card from me until after Christmas though. I just ran out of stamps!

Chris said...

Oh, and ditto what Karen said about the first Phillip pic. He has a very kind face.:)