Tuesday, April 20, 2010

repeat




i can already tell that you guys are going to get sick of all my repeat photos of the yard this year. i can hear myself now: look at that bush! look at that bird! look at that bug! stunning!

well, i cannot help myself. this is really, truly one of the prettiest springs i EVER remember. i kind of almost cannot remember this.

anyhoo. don't want you to think i am one-note, so i am also thinking of these things:

scones. with vanilla bean glaze. i made a half batch last week. they are, um, gone. that vanilla bean glaze ROCKED.

coffee. drinking some yucky store brand stuff. although i have become too 'frugal' to go out every day for a coffee, dang, i do need some of the good stuff. pronto.

work. making a fun website today. that should be an oxymoron, fun and website in the same sentence. ps. it's official....AP decided we can now say website instead of Web site. wow - they are with it, aren't they?!!! better call a couple of clients, and one copywriter who will rejoice at this fine news.

that's it. the rest of my head is pretty much empty. happy tuesday from the BF.

3 comments:

KristieLou said...

thank goodness they finally made website one word! i am so tired of changing that in copy. it should be one word!

spring is pretty :)

Unknown said...

I will n.e.v.e.r. bore of your springy posts. I look forward to your photos every day.

plan to blog my tulip photo today. it is nothing compared to your bh&g paradise

saw those scones on pioneer woman...looks supper yum yum bring some for snacks...if there are any left will ya?

ack. we are drinking some off brand right now and my hubby politely informed me it tastes like dirt:) looking forward to some really expensive fattening stuff on saturday

website website website I don't think I even knew Web site was used. oh well...

Karen said...

Nope. Not sick of springy photos.

Won't even LOOK at the scones recipe until I can fit into those darn jeans.

For once, I agree with the AP people.