Friday, April 30, 2010

friday love





you know what i love? i love when it's friday and you can sigh and feel the end of a really good week.

i love when you get your jacket on, and grab your coffee and go walk around the yard, and the colors are SUPER saturated.

i love when the birds don't seem to mind the rain, and you have the feeling that the sun might break out later in the day.

i love the quiet, and the feeling that right at this moment, everything is perfectly exactly perfect in your world.

i love today :))
i hope that each of you is blessed with a day that you love as well.

4 comments:

carey said...

wow, you are up and at 'em early. yes, it was a week you can feel good about. always nice to get good work under your belt. logos, check. ;)

your yard is looking great. afraid i will have to be satisfied with pots this year.

Karen said...

Is saturated an artgirl word? I would have never thought of it in a million years, but it fits so well. I love that second shot especially.

Haven't exactly had a day that I love, but it's not over yet!

cherk said...

WOW I have yet to see anything with color here, I am starting to give up on spring-all we are getting is wind, wind, wind.

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you on your [url=http://www.longchampsacpliage-fr.com]sac longchamp cuir[/url] info ?C I??ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did then again experience a few technical points the use of this site, solde sac longchamp [url=http://www.longchampsacpliage-fr.com]soldes longchamp[/url] , since I experienced to reload the web site many times prior to I could get it to load correctly. I were thinking about in case your web hosting is OK?