Thursday, August 06, 2009

frugal finds


hey rani, i'm becoming more and more like you! i was browsing my amazon.com page today, and a magazine popped up. since i LOVE country living, and somehow forgot to continue my subscription awhile back, i decided to order it. i was surprised when i went to the checkout and saw that it was 50% off! woo hoo.


so, i decided to add a new one just for fun. this old house. i can probably blame this tv show and bob vila for some of my obsessions i have about houses today. hope the mag is good! once again, 50% off at amazon.com.

so, i got two magazines for 1-year each, for $11 total!! that's a heck of alot better than the check-out stand at the grocery store. yay!

4 comments:

carey said...

keep reading those decorating magazines. i'm going to need ya.

KristieLou said...

oh...maybe i will have to get country living too.

Karen said...

I love Bob Villa! I have a year's worth of This Old House. You're gonna dig it.

DeAnn said...

you are the queen of finding deals! I love it!