Monday, May 18, 2009

perfectness


boy, this is the day in all my dreams. the kind of day that you wait for, perfect temps, no wind, sunny bright beauty everywhere.

this kind of day was made for the back forty. lots going on here. mabel looks pretty, and ready for summer.


this little guy stopped to pose for the camera. he and his buddies go round and round this big tree in the front yard, and drive siesta crazy.


lilacs in bloom. yum, they smell so great.


a mama wren has chosen "the gourd" for her home again. this is a hot spot for wrens, about every year it hosts a nest. she's cute, very busy adding those sticks in there right now. she joins chickadees, a cardinal couple, a blue jay, and some goldfinches along with all the regular robins and sparrows. fun!


cute little flower, not sure what it is, the flower is only about an 1" wide...


this is where the magic happens, the "ranch" site :)


and every day, about 3pm or so, this is where you'll find me. i hope you can stop over and have some iced tea with me!

happy monday y'all.

2 comments:

K~ said...

oh, pour me a glass. I'm on my way :-)! K~

Karen said...

I love it.

I love every.single.little.thing.

Molly loves that squirrel.