Friday, May 08, 2009

friday flora

another grey day on the western front. actually, it's been kind of nice this week. the grey skies force me indoors to do my computer duty in the morning, then the sun breaks out around noon just in time for me to go play. i can live with this arrangement.




the trees are kind of going insane around here. you've got your plums, and your cherries, and your lilacs, and your "some other tree i cannot remember." they are quite lovely. i am kind of wondering why all my trees have white blossoms. normally, i would go for a little more shebang!! the white is nice against the bright green though. i will have to drive around the neighborhood to see flaming pink trees, i guess.

both of my azaleas look dead, victims of the northern exposure and the shock of living in south dakota. i guess i will have to wait for karen to post pics of azaleas!

happy friday all.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Fa la la - - SPRING!!!!

Azaleas they are a comin'.

cherk said...

I can smell the "springness" from here

Chris said...

jealous jealous.....