Monday, November 10, 2008

too good


ever meet somebody and think "man, they are so good, i don't even deserve to know them?"

the guy who took this photo is one of those people to me. he went to humble sdsu just like the rest of us, but somehow he stands out a little among most of those that i knew. his talent is just so amazing, i could look at his work all day. from landscape stuff to sports and just about any kind of people shot you can imagine. greg finds a way to make everything look good...

and yes, i stole this photo from his blog :)

6 comments:

Chris said...

Cool picture. It always amazing me that photogs have such a great eye.

K~ said...

He is a good photographer. But he is making my colts look weak :-(. Did i ever meet greg? K~

bobbione8y said...

kirst, i don't think you did. he was a photog for the collegian.

maybe you remember his pal matt, who worked with kevin.

remember kevin?

K~ said...

Oh yes... I remember kevin. I still have one of his plants. K~

DeAnn said...

This guy is my hero.

If only I could be half as good as him...his talent is amazing.

thanks for sharing the photos with me which I also shared with my Packer-roid son. He thought they rocked.

bobbione8y said...

deann,

i actually posted this because i was thinking of your packer fan!

they are so so cool, aren't they?

greg is everybody's hero :) nice guy AND super talented...!