Wednesday, January 02, 2013

looking good!

whenever i hear 'looking good' i say it in my head the way that freddie prinze used to say it in 'chico and the man' - one of my favorite tv shows growing up.

more like 'loooooooooocking gooooooood!'

i loved freddie prinze. sigh.




okay. focus. that was one of my new year's resolutions, and here i am, drifting already.



i got some new artwork.

it's pretty.




...in my dining room, i'm not sure if he is an elk or a deer or what. i love the way his antlers are bleeding upside down (watercolor). very pleasing to me EVERY time i walk by, which is a 100 times a day.





...in my bedroom. i don't see this one nearly as much, but it is sort of a modern version of a gramma quilt. with lots of yellow, which works in that room with the yellow 'last supper' painting opposite.






art makes me feel good. i always feel guilty when i buy things, but i IMMEDIATELY love the feeling i get when i see it. is that bad? i don't know.


anyway. here's to loooooooooooocking good for 2013 :)
happy day!

4 comments:

Rea said...

I like the elk (I think deer have branchier antlers). I need artwork for my office and I'm stumped about where to begin to look because I kind of don't want just the standard prints you can find anywhere. (This is what happens when you have designer-type friends who put fun and quirky things on their walls, yep, totally blaming you.) But...budget. Booo.

bobbione8y said...

society 6....be warned. there is LOTS of good stuff there.

budget-friendly, but not free!

mostly, i just pin stuff :)

bobbione8y said...

oh ps. thanks for identifying the species!

chen wish said...

nfl mlb nba nhl snapbacks
air max 90
air max 2017
air max 2016
free flyknit 5.0
lunarglide shoes
kobe bryant shoes
james jordan shoes
mercurial soccer boots
hypervenom soccer shoes