Friday, January 11, 2013

i came, i spoke, i got tired.

so last night was my speaking engagement for the local graphic design crowd.

here is a short rundown.

i wore some makeup.

i put on dangly earrings (although i had to take them off - ouch).

i bought some new skinny jeans about 2 sizes too big so that i could breathe, which may or may not go against the point of skinny jeans.

i sent lou multiple photos (see exhibit below) asking about dressing options.

i did not wear this one, because the bat wings are a bit cumbersome.






i did powerpoint for my talk. huzzzah.

i networked.

i tried to be funny-ish and smart-ish. not sure if i accomplished either.

i actually did not have a bad time.

i have decided, upon full examination, that i am never, ever leaving my house again.


that is all :)


6 comments:

Karen said...

In that case, I guess I'd better come over.

Glad you survived!

cherk said...

He he, congrats to you, I am sure you were awesome. I get it though, after a full plate of "people" I need some non-people time.

KristieLou said...

You were awesome!

And you were funny-ish and smart-ish!

And you looked really cute...and I am sure everyone thought you were super cool. I did...even though we are already friends.



bobbione8y said...

oh lou. i am so glad you were there. i may not have survived otherwise ;)

K~ said...

Oh girl.... I totally get the no people thing!! I only can take the people thing in VERY SMALL doses. But getting out there and seeing people can be fun. some times... so I hear :)

chen wish said...

nfl mlb nba nhl snapbacks
air max 90
air max 2017
air max 2016
free flyknit 5.0
lunarglide shoes
kobe bryant shoes
james jordan shoes
mercurial soccer boots
hypervenom soccer shoes