Thursday, December 10, 2009

furry = good


i was going to ask you guys first, but my trigger finger got going, and i just pressed 'order' before i could stop. i have been thinking about lined clogs for awhile. i have some nice little kmart booties with faux fur in them for inside, and sometimes i wish i had something similar for when i go out.

i hope these are comfy. i did fall in love with a pair of borns that had actual fur on the inside. these are about $50 less expensive, they have fur around the rim, then fleece on the inside.

are they grandma?

i did order them from hsn, but i hope they are still kind of fashionable :) it's kind of too late, but i could still use some feedback.








dang. see, now i'm starting to second guess. here are the borns that cost $50 more. better? $50 better?

8 comments:

Karen said...

I would SO rock these boot-lets. In fact, if they're comfy, and they're cheap, I (emphasis on I) will follow YOUR trend.

bobbione8y said...

thank you for saying that!

i was kind of worried. my 83 year old aunt shopped at hsn.

they weren't 'cheap' (coming from a cheap lady) but they were $65 with shipping. i didn't think that was too bad.

now, i will try not to think about boots :) although i do want a pair of snow boots, for when i go outside to feed the BIRDS.

:)))

Karen said...

The birds want you to have boots!

I'm posting my new pair right.now.

KMOSS said...

I have clogs lined with real rabbit fur. PETA would hate me, but dang-nabbit, I love those clogs.

bobbione8y said...

forget PETA, are they CUTE?

:)

KMOSS said...

They look a lot like these...i think they're cute. Marcus (the metro AE) makes fun of them, but he makes fun of most things I wear :-)

For example, I've worn brown pants, brown boots and a black scarf ALL DAY. It's flippin cold in this office.

Karen said...

The Borns are cute, but not $50 cuter. Just think, with $50 you could have a whole (or nearly whole) 'nother pair!

bobbione8y said...

brown, brown and black - how can that be bad? :)

thanks for the thumbs up girls, we see once they get here if they were the right choice....