Wednesday, December 16, 2009

coming back to life

you know you are feeling a bit better when you think to yourself "maybe i'll have a diet squirt." i am having one now, and thinking about coming out of my fog.

for the last 2 days, i have done nothing but lay in a ball of misery, and sleep. it's funny how any priorities go out the window when you are super sick. i just don't CARE, people!! which is fine, but kind of not, when clients NEED things. i hope i did not tork any of them off too much :)

anyway, still feel like i have a cat stuck in my throat. very annoying. and my nose is bright red and puffy and sore. and i cannot go more than 4 seconds without hacking LOUDLY. but the good thing is, i feel like i can stay awake today!! at least for a few hours! yay energy - i have missed you!

i do have a meeting today. wish me luck with trying to hide the cat.

:)

6 comments:

Karen said...

Waiting to hear about the meeting. And the cat. Um, have you seen Siesta today??

bobbione8y said...

i guess i'm with karen on the prayer thing in the middle of the night, i think somebody told me once that when you wake up in the middle of the night, GOD wants you for somethin'!

Karen said...

He's a funny One. Sometimes He wakes me because that's the only undivided time I'll give Him.

Curtains are posted. :-)

bobbione8y said...

this is funny - thought i was posting my comment on carey's blog! what the? apparently my head is still kind of clogged :)

going to see....

cherk said...

the only thing better is diet squirt, reminds me of my grandma she always had squirt.

Karen said...

Yeah, I wondered about that. Figured the cat migrated up to your brain. :-)