Wednesday, July 16, 2008

sit down and put your feet up.

every morning i go out to the garden to do a walk about. some days - the really good days - i actually sit down a minute and reflect on how much i love this place, and my family and friends, and God. it's a great chair, i got it from my friend kit when she sold her lake cabin a few years back. i'm sure there have been many good women in this chair over the years, sitting and reflecting also.

oh yeah. and i take pictures that sometimes look like a drunken sailor took them, but sort of look cool anyway!

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

that photo is not blurry...it's very creative! I like it. I like the chair too. It looks very comfy, very peaceful.

cherk said...

Love those flowers-can't remember what they are called. I always buy one of them and it end up frying out here.Sigh

K~ said...

I love fusia! I also love that chair. I think I may have even sat in it once before. The second photo is great too. I have a few of those on file as well. K~

Chris said...

Are the freesia or fusia. I can't remember. Your outdoor oasis looks so pieceful. I want to come over!