Thursday, July 18, 2013

fur baby

so, this week i'm cat/house sitting for some friends of friends.

hi, i'm tess.



it's always interesting to get to know a new cat. this one is giving me a run for my money.

mostly, she treats me like this.



every once in awhile, i get a bit of this.


she's adorable. she's 14 and in the midst of deciding that she doesn't want to eat, drink or move much. but every once in awhile, she gets a burst of energy and she reminds me of a kitten. i am texting these photos to her owner who is very worried.









i kind of love her. she reminds me of somebody i used to know :)


4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

ps. Tess passed away yesterday, so I'm glad I got the chance to love her up and get to know her a bit.

Rest in peace, sweet girl!

http://www.l-learning.com/ said...

This kitty is wonderful! She looks so smart. Usually cats know how to make human beings love them)

สล็อต pg ได้เงินง่ายกว่า บาคาร่า said...

สล็อต pg ได้เงินง่ายกว่า บาคาร่า หาอะไรเล่นฆ่าเวลาเเบบมีรายได้ ต้องเล่น สล็อต pg มีเกมให้เล่นมากมายเเตกง่ายได้เงินง่ายยิ่งกว่า บาคาร่า เล่นได้ทุกวันมีเปลี่ยนเกมได้ไม่ซ้ำ

PG ออนไลน์ said...

PG ออนไลน์ เป็นบริษัทชื่อดังที่ให้บริการเกี่ยวกับเกมออนไลน์ เรียกได้ว่าเป็นเจ้าของหลายเกมยอดนิยมอย่างเช่น Free Fire และเกมส์อื่น ๆ PGSLOT