Monday, October 10, 2011

we all need an advocate.




so, here we are. a new week, and a new round of negotiations on selling my house. last week, i swear i was on my last, last, last shred of nerves. this week, i learned something new at church! it's actually part of a continuing theme in my life right now: God loves me. not in a 'maybe i'll love you if you get it right, but maybe i'll unleash my wrath on you if i feel like it, for some hidden unknown purpose that seems crazy to everyone else but me' fashion, but in a 'He really means it' fashion.

My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous.

this verse is from 1 John. that's the new verse series we are studying! funny that it blends right into the lab class that is my life right now!

what is unbelievable to me is that right now, for today, i am thinking 'i don't know what will happen and yet i am still okay'. oh peeps. that is revolutionary!




be blessed today :)




pps. the new home is starting to look more 'homey,' too.

3 comments:

SDGuy91 said...

So...is Mabel sold?

bobbione8y said...

hey man. she is 'under contract' right now...will not be official until we have negotiated the repairs that need to be made...which is what is happening this week...

closing october 31, hopefully ;)

carey said...

you have a dining room! it looks great. i love the wall color.

and yes. hang tight. everything so far has been just fine. it's going to be FINE.