Tuesday, June 08, 2010

up on the roof



i have been thinking about my roof for several days now, because last week i attempted to fix a leak by using tar and some other fine ace hardware products.

it has rained some, and THANK GOODNESS no leak yet, although there is still a fairly big one to fix in my garage.

i am at once amazed that a middle-aged fat girl can fix a roof, yet wondering why i waited so long to do something so easy?!

anyway, James, Carole and i will be going up there again, for sure ;)

3 comments:

Anne said...

WOOT!
I, seriously, was thinking about it this morning. Wondering if you had ever attempted.

Good to hear!

Today might be a really good day for me to stop for the plant (which btw is Bigleaf Goldenray Desdemona) if it is good for you??
Let me know!

bobbione8y said...

YES, COME! I have some news to share also :))

bobbione8y said...

oh ps. i thought it was a ligularia.