Tuesday, May 25, 2010

falling sticks




i always complain every time the wind blows or it rains, because my ancient ash tree drops sticks all over my yard. i swear, i am surprised that it has any branches left! yet, i coddle it because i am afraid that when those stupid emerald ash borers make their way here, they might want him dead. that's the way it always is, you treasure things more if you think you might lose them.


at least i wasn't my neighbor, who awoke to this picture in his yard this morning! man! i am not even sure who to call for this!!!! i am pretty sure my garbage man would not be interested whatsoever :))

3 comments:

carey said...

yikes! yeah, the wind has got to go.

Karen said...

Holy crud! I talked to Mel yesterday while it was crazy in Rapid. I hope today is better on both sides of the River.

DeAnn said...

WOW! Now that is a branch! We had sticks all over our yard too. Too much wind!