Thursday, January 24, 2008

kinda sad


well, the news that heath ledger has died makes me kind of sad. i admit i didn't really know who he was, although i have seen a couple of his flicks. no, not brokeback mountain, i never got to that one. i think his appearance sort of reminds me of a guy i used to work with. carey, can you guess who?

anyway, what i DID SEE is the upcoming trailer for batman. i've been telling everybody i know about that one. the movie looks great, but heath ledger's portrayal of the joker looks AMAZING. better than jack nicholson, that is what i am expecting.

i think knowing he died a sad death will take away a bit of the fun of seeing batman when it comes out. sigh.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah, I didn't know anything about the guy either. I can't stop thinking about the two-year old little girl who will grow up without a daddy.

bobbione8y said...

i know. i HATE thinking about if a person knew the Lord or not. i really do. that haunts me all the time now.


:(

Karen said...

Especially when you kind of for sure already know the answer, and it's not good.

Karen said...

May I respectfully request that you give us another post? This picture is giving me the creeps. How about one on the Truth Project?

Chris said...

Bobbi, I was sad to. By all accounts, he was basically a good guy. And one of the best actors I have ever seen. So young. So full of potential. And a sweet little daughter that will forever miss him.