Friday, November 30, 2007

like a hole in my head




that's how much i need more fabric.

but of course, i got an email announcement that this really really pretty fabric called "roman holiday" was half off. isn't it pretty?

so, just in case i don't have enough on my to-do list, i can also do some holiday sewing.

i am not really a traditonal red/green holiday kind of girl. i like coppers and browns and pale blues thrown in there for fun. anyway, i think i'm becoming one of those weird quilty ladies. how the heck did THAT happen?!

9 comments:

carey said...

ummm.

becoming one of those wierd quilty ladies.

becoming?

ummm

bobbione8y said...

you shoosh now.

this is the first year in a long time that i have been thinking about a special christmas sweater with stuff sewn on it ;)

K~ said...

say bob.... i kind of agree with carey.....when i think of crafty lady i think bobbi. Notice how I left old out.....K~

K~ said...

oops i meant, wierd. whatever! K~

bobbione8y said...

ha. yeah. i know just what you mean :)))

KristieLou said...

oh! I want some fabric too. Its beautiful!!

Karen said...

Fabric? Aren't you on assignment for some quilting fabric for me??

Crafty, yes. Quilty, maybe. Weird, not on your life.

K~ said...

Oh funny, I thought of Kristi right away when I saw this fabric. Sounds like she saw her favorite color combo too. Karen needs a fancy fancy pillow to put her feet on at the end of her days??? I need pillows to prop up my injured limbs (oh there will be more to come, I'm sure...) What else.. let's see. I am sure a winter purse would look good in that too :-) K~

Unknown said...

Cool, crafty, chic...

that's my nickname for ya.