Thursday, November 08, 2007

thank goodness i don't work here


so, carey and i were just on the phone, talking about the craziness of some of the business people we know, or work with. which we should not have even been doing, because our bible study this week was about having judgemental thoughts about people, often WRONG thoughts, when God is the only one able to judge. our group agreed to sort of "keep track" of our judgemental thoughts or words this week, but i knew i was in trouble when i was up to about 15 by the morning after our group met!

anyway, i digress. i was getting out of my truck today, and found this note laying near my curb. must have fallen off the bundle of "shopping news" rags that get delivered to all the homes here in SF once a week ... the crappy paper i wish they would just stop littering my lawn with (inserted just so you can see how that judgemental thought process works...)!

um. yeah. even though the big capital letters at the bottom REALLY made me laugh, i am kinda glad i do not work here. forgive me for judging, but this person doesn't sound like a whole lotta fun.

5 comments:

Karen said...

No kidding. Can you imagine the frustration this person must have been through to write this??

bobbione8y said...

looks like a couple of soggy, month old useless rags might have blown a couple of blowers, huh?

bobbione8y said...

ps.

that was pretty snazzy how you flipped that judgement thing around :)

Karen said...

Hee hee! I learned that from you, you know. Sometimes when I write, and I'm all pissy and feeling sorry for myself, you'll write these little comments that shed a whole new light on my situation. Glad I can do the same for you!

K~ said...

Oh you two!! K~