Friday, November 02, 2007

the dreaded error 3259


okay.

so it's not even 9am yet, and i am kind of freaked out! apparently, i am like one of pavlov's dogs and i did not realize it. because i am missing the sound of the "ding" of my email.

my email system has been down since yesterday (pray for my friend Dave to not have a heart attack, and for it to be all better!), and i almost cannot STAND it that i am sitting here, stranded from the world! THANK GOODNESS i have y'all, or i would really be going nuts.

okay, that is just weird. as much as i like all of the internet friends i have, i think perhaps i need some real humans. or siesta. yea, she'll do in a pinch.

here, kitty kitty kitty....

:)

4 comments:

Karen said...

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG! I feel your pain, and hope that you can get back to "civilization" quickly!

DeAnn said...

I hope you get it back and quickly! I hate being without my email too...funny how we always lived without it fine before. now it's like our lifeline to the outside world. Nevertheless, I love that email!

Susan said...

Isn't it funny how we are so lost without our connection to the outside world? At least this connection is inside the privacy of your own home, cause you would look pretty silly sitting on the curb under your mailbox :-) mumbling, "that dreaded 3259...3259..."

Chris said...

Oh I know how you feel! My computer needs to be woked on, I can't read my cd driver for some reason, but I can't take it in because then I will be without! And I have email at work, but I still can't bare to be withyout it at home too. I hope it's up and running for you soon.