Friday, November 24, 2006

colorful friday


so, it was black friday i guess. for me, that hardly rang true. for the most part, i stayed away from shopping, except for a few "must have" items for the christmas decorating.

Mabel (my house) likes to play dress up. every year i have to change things up a little. this year, i emptied one of the big ceramic pots i have out on my patio, and propped the little charlie brown tree up into it, so it is alot taller. ohhhhhh. ahhhhhhhh. it turned out so pretty!

i am too scared to climb around the house and put lights on the outside (i did the 1st year i lived here!) but the living room is looking pretty snazzy!

now i think i'd actually like a touch of snow to look out the window at ;))

9 comments:

DeAnn said...

It looks beautiful! Now can you come decorate mine? You ahve very good taste...and thanks for the advice on the "hair" incident! I love your new blog look and I look forward to reading your words...they inspire me!

DeAnn

DeAnn said...

Me again...Just wanted to let you know sometimes I can post a comment and sometimes I can't..don't know why, darn computer. But I do want you to know I read everyday and you really do bring a smile to my face. So while this is letting me comment, THANK YOU! I think you are awesome! God Bless...

SDGuy91 said...

wow - secret shopping! better get on that B. It's like SPAM...only in a blog.

Would that be BLOM? Or maybe SPOG?

SDGuy91 said...

BTW - the tree looks great, too ;-)

Chris said...

Wow, I guess you would have your tree up already, you crazy Christmas lovin girl! Not me, just can't do it yet until I get my tree, which won't be for another week yet. It is hard for me to put my stuff up until it is Dec. But once I get it all up, I love it & keep it through Jan.! Looks great, Bobbi!!

carey said...

Holy Smokes!! Gotta get me one of those metal trees. Your place looks gorgeous. Perfect for a party ;)

bobbione8y said...

wow, got on the 'puter after the holidays to find SEVEN comments!

okay, one was actually spam, but still!!

who am i that all of a sudden i have all of these blog friends?!!

thanks for stopping by, i wish it was for real and not just a cyberspace thing :)) someday, lets all have a reunion or something! ha.

Karen said...

I'll put on the coffee (hot chocolate for Carey) and we can have the reunion here while Bobbi decorates my house! Bobbi, I'll bet you could even make Diggy's holey backyard look Christmassy...

K~ said...

Wow, Looks great. Sam and David would love to get ahold of those glass balls on the table and toss them around. K~