Wednesday, July 28, 2010

if you were me



would you pass up a chance to see both 'need to breathe' and 'mercy me' for free if it involved any/all of the following elements:

• bugs
• long walks thru crappy corn fields
• carrying your little portable chair
• more people than you ever want to meet in your lifetime
• on vacation weekend
• traffic jams and getting home gosh knows when

or, would you do what any self-respecting middle aged person would do, and just stay home and listen to them on the radio?

man. sometimes i wish God hadn't given us so much free-will :)

8 comments:

KristieLou said...

oh...i don't even know why you are pondering this. We are so hauling our bodies through a corn field, with the bugs, chairs and all the people to see the best band ever (needtobreathe, second only to thrid day)! Or maybe I will be doing all these things by my self :)

bobbione8y said...

he he. God gave me free will, and a friend who will drag me there :)

i kind of hope it's 'fallish' that day.

KristieLou said...

:) I really really hope its fallish that day. That would make it 1000x better!

cherk said...

It will so be worth it, just take some bug spray:)

Karen said...

Oh, I am SO GLAD you have Kristi Lou to force the free will thing! I know you'll have a blast!

Rea said...

Sometimes I think I need to act less middle-ageish and be willing to haul my behind outside of my house. There is a difference between listening and experiencing. :)

K~ said...

um. Sounds like too much work IF you can see them on the computer. But then I am going through a major hethan phase right now. Or at least I feel like one. K~

bobbione8y said...

kirst, you are not a heathen. you are tired :)