Friday, March 07, 2008

martha rules


Leave it to Martha Stewart to be "man" enough to admit her error...which is why i love her!

here's what happened: in january, with the onslaught of winter hitting me full-force, i decided to order a subscription to Marth Stewart Living. just for the pretty pictures. no other reason :)

then, i waited. earlier this week, i finally got TWO issues at once, the february issue, which is lovely, and the march issue. unfortunately, i had already purchased the feb issue, and valentines day is long over. i was kinda bummed but let it go until TODAY, when the april issue came.

now that's too dang many magazines for one week. so, ticked off and prepared for a fight, i called customer service.

talked to a nice lady named adrienne who IMMEDIATELY apologized and said that sometimes people are double-whammied, but usually not triple whammied. then, she proceeded to extend my subscription by TWO whole months! so technically, i get 13 issues for the price of 12.

and, i have my weekend plans all mapped out :)

thanks, martha.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, so cool. Can you call them back and tell Martha to get a new haircut?

Happy Weekend!

K~ said...

Hey Karen, I agree with the haircut thing.

Bob, That is so cool. I get Martha. I have for the past 3 years. When she was not available for the magazine. I get it from Marsha for my birthday every year. It is like a gift that keeps on giving. Like, I must add, the great magazine I get from you!! I do like Home Companion. Thanks for thinking of me. It, like Martha, is great to look at and get neat creative ideas from. K~