Tuesday, March 25, 2008

better day


ah. today is a good day, feeling much better than yesterday. as "luck" would have it, Carey and I are working on a project of which the subject matter is ... hope.

i find that when i am overwhelmed by the details and circumstances of life, i am usually not focused too much on hope. but the overriding life view that is always within my grasp is very hopeful. i know that life has meaning, a purpose beyond just the "stuff" we do every day. i know that God is the supplier of hope, the only real way to be happy in this world. i know that hope is real, and tangible, and that i have a lifeline to it.

so for those of you who saw my post yesterday, and were alarmed, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to do that to you. i am fine, just some things are out of my control, and i must be pryed away from the "control" button every time. i have given over today to hope. the hope that all is as it should be, and even if it isn't perfect, it's good.

here's hoping that you have hope in your day also :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Why did you take the post off from yesterday? It is how you felt that day, right? There is nothing wrong with that. Own your feelings, right or wrong, positive or negative. Having said that, I almost thought you were sick with a really bad illness. I am glad you are better today. I can definitely relate to that control thing, Bobbi. It is so hard, the not knowing sometimes. But as a wise friend told me recently, God will never leave you, no matter waht is happening. You can count on that.

K~ said...

We love you Bob. Plain and simple. Good days, bad days, and all the days in between. I am speaking for myself, when I say that some things in ones life can be very hard to explain, but to know I have loving praying friends in the world, helps keep me going. Miss you. K~

bobbione8y said...

hey girls. i just am sorry that i cannot fully explain everything that made me feel overwhelmed yesterday. i wish you guys were here, and i had a bottle or two of wine to share so that we could talk :)


one thing is for sure, i feel you guys really ARE here. thank you for thinking of me :))