Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Kirsten


Happy 39th birthday friend!

Per usual for me, i am late sending a gift. however i did snap this pic, i have gotten into beading again, so i whipped you up a fancy little necklace for your bday! it's going in the mail today!! i also picked a beautiful bouquet of crazy flowers from the back yard, in honor of you :)) i wish i could give you the real thing!!

I hope you have a great day. i was woken up at 6:30 am this morning, there were SIX police cars across the street, and all kinds of activity. i thought it might be a killing or something :)) but it turns out that the pit bull that lives two houses down (i've had to call the animal catcher several times, he barks incessantly during my work day) escaped, and he was holed up and threatening to take hostages...seriously, FINALLY the dog catcher came and got him, i feel bad for poor dogs who have stupid owners. especially when they are pit bulls, and need a little extra lovin' because we are all terrified of them. i hope that poor guy gets a little affection today, and i sort of hope he doesn't come back here as well.

otherwise, it's a monday. all of the projects i put off doing on friday are still miraculously here to do! the graphic design fairy obviously didn't stop by over the weekend either.

anyway, have a great day Kirst, i hope that you bring your 39th year in well!

1 comment:

K~ said...

Hi Bob, What A loser I am. What a fantastic blog, and I just checked it today!!! HOW SWEET!! I am very moved by such a touching gesture. I did get your beautiful necklace. I really love it. I have it on. If feels groovy. What a weird comment on your blog. It's like spam. I guess that is what can happen on these. I love you, and thank you so much. Kirsten