Friday, July 28, 2006

friday on the farm





it's a peaceful day on the backforty...the one little kmart rose i bought when i first moved here appeared dead this spring. since it's in the "junk" garden that hadn't been completed yet, i just left it there to get covered in weeds and clumps of sod. this morning as i was having my coffee, something caught my eye...two brilliant little guys shining thru the weeds...amazing!

the cantaloupes are doing well also, looks like i have seven babies coming along.

all in all, it's pretty overgrown and crazy right now. i do kind of love it :)

1 comment:

K~ said...

How beautiful are those melons!!! HA!! I am very jealous Bob. You have a great looking crop going on. I wish i could see it live. I can't get my photos to work. I don't know how or why Maxwell's photo worked. Thanks for linking my blog. I will try and do that. K~