Saturday, June 08, 2013

wonderful wonder

sigh. great big sigh.

it's the end of a most lovely, rainy afternoon in which i have accomplished very little. which is exactly what i needed.

i love rain. i love rainy days. i do get kind of crabby when the sun never comes out, but there is really nothing better than a leisurely rainy day. it's like the whole word slows way down.

today made me miss blogging. i miss telling you about the garden. it's been a pretty wonderful spring in the garden, even though the rain has made it sort of a start/stop/start experience. still. i am enjoying the pace this year...a simple summer.



one of the garden additions. a junk metal goat :)

the tomatoes got a new home...pretty down to earth digs!

i had to remove some moss from a new bed i'm making. i wish i could transplant it - so pretty!

new reading spot. with homemade chandelier, which is kind of cool.

here's the new garden...in progress. yep, that's a bunny watching over things.

i need to figure out how to clean my gutter...but for now, it's making room for a rain barrel that used to be petunias.

everything is neon...!

my little miss likes rainy days, too. more snuggling.

a few things left to plant.





hi guys! i have missed you :)

5 comments:

Rea said...

I love the goat. It always makes me do a double take until I remember it is metal.

Also, as I have probably said before, I would never get anything done if I could just sit in that little sun room and gaze out on your back yard.

bobbione8y said...

Oh friend. I can assure you that is exactly why I HAVE such a room ;)

carey said...


oh hello! love all the fun in your back yard. the goat rocks. i am ready ready ready for the sunshine. you can have the rain! :)

cherk said...

Oh my gosh, I have been missing out, but thinking you were blogging no more. I am so insanely jealous of your mad outdoor skills. INSANELY

chen wish said...

nfl mlb nba nhl snapbacks
air max 90
air max 2017
air max 2016
free flyknit 5.0
lunarglide shoes
kobe bryant shoes
james jordan shoes
mercurial soccer boots
hypervenom soccer shoes