Tuesday, February 19, 2013

life gives you lemons

actually, life is good. busy, but good. feeling like i'm living on purpose.

i like this 'word' intentional given to me by God. it's causing me to question things i have been doing on autopilot for a long time.

eating healthy is hard, even when i'm intentionally trying to do it.

so today, i made some lemon vinaigrette. then a spinach salad. it tasted sort of like a restaurant, or maybe even better, like my friend anne's :)

ps. you can see my cool orange striped tshirt in the spoon :)

happy day!

4 comments:

cherk said...

That yellow color just made my day! Lemons indeed

anne said...

Yay! Lemon! I love lemon!

I hope you wrestled Stacy to the ground for those lemon cookies last night. If not I have more... if I don't eat them all first. ;)

Lemon cookies. Lemon dressing. Must be spring! (Don't look outside)

bobbione8y said...

I GOT THE COOKIES! ha. crumbly but good. one left for today :)

I made that weird lemon enzyme stuff yesterday - science experiment for sure :)

chen wish said...

nfl mlb nba nhl snapbacks
air max 90
air max 2017
air max 2016
free flyknit 5.0
lunarglide shoes
kobe bryant shoes
james jordan shoes
mercurial soccer boots
hypervenom soccer shoes